WELCOME HOME TO TRADITION AT RED HOOK!
Discover the Hudson Valley’s most sought-after brand new construction neighborhood, and discover everything you need to feel right at home.
It’s a place where modern-day luxury meets old-fashioned small-town living. A place where you can tuck your car away and greet neighbors right from your front porch or along the miles of sidewalk that connect you. A place where you can create memories in the pool, at the clubhouse, on the playground, or during a courtyard block party. A place where you can enjoy time with your favorite pet in the dog park, get healthy in the fitness center, and enjoy relaxing walks with friends and family on scenic nature trails. It’s a place where everything you need is within steps of your front door.
Call 845.752.0031 For Your Personal Appointment
At Tradition at Red Hook, you can have it all:
Recreation, arts, shopping, dining, culture, easy access to New York City, and most importantly – a sense of belonging.
Nestled in desirable Northern Dutchess County, New York, walkable to the heart of Red Hook and minutes away from Rhinebeck, Kingston, and the Taconic State Parkway, Tradition at Red Hook is a Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) with 102 homes. It captures the essence of Hudson Valley living: relaxing, restorative, and rewarding. A pedestrian-friendly community, everything here at Tradition at Red Hook is meticulously designed to cultivate health, wellness, and community connections for you and your family.
Discover Tradition at Red Hook, and discover a life you’ll love.
102 Brand New Residences
- Traditional Homes
- Cottage-Style Homes
- Community Pool
- Fitness Center
- Dog Parks
- Nature Trails
- Soccer Fields
- Two miles of sidewalks
- Interconnected tree-lined streets
- Preserved open space
A Community You’ll Love to Call ‘Home’
- Energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly design and construction
- Walking distance to Historic Village of Red Hook, New York: dining, shopping, events, movie theater, Holy Cow Ice Cream, farm stands, and so much more!
- Minutes to Rhinebeck, Kingston, and the Taconic State Parkway
- Close to the Hudson River and the Catskill Mountains
- Myriad recreational, arts, and cultural opportunities, including Tivoli Bays, Poet’s Walk, Center for Performing Arts, Kaastbaan, Fisher Center for Performing Arts
- Award-winning school district
- Miles from Bard College
- Exceptional healthcare